Waterproof, windproof and environmentally responsible, the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket is an outdoor saviour and essential for any extreme weather condition. The lightweight jacket is composed of 100% recycled nylon, and features multiple protective assets sure to come in handy, a such as a strong two-way adjustable hood.
Our model is wearing a size small jacket. She is 5’9” (177cm) tall, has an 86cm bust, 89cm hips and a 62cm waist.
- Length: 73cm (size small)
- Straight fit
- Smooth waterproof canvas outer woven from 100% recycled nylon
- Black shade
- Two-way-adjustable hood with visor; drawstring and neck protection
- Microfleece-lined neck
- Zip-through front
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs for insulation
- Four strong zip-closing pockets
- Drawstring at hem
- Made using regenerated nylon, a more sustainable fibre
Material: 100% Nylon
SKU: PA016AA53PTMWomen's Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia Online Latest Hot Sale MAE770848420643 Women's Coats